Since I am not able to run as much I have been trying to focus on “mentally”preparing for the marathon in 11 days. 26.2 miles in 11 days…..Even though my foot has been bothering me I am optimistic I will run under 3:30 for the marathon. I have put in the miles and am ready to race. The race is not going to be easy. There are going to be times when I want to stop, walk, or quit. These are times when I am going to have to “dig deep” and believe in myself. If you have not read the book “Mind Gym” I highly recommend it! Also, a blog I follow and Kara Goucher posted this…….
Also….Thankfully all the test results came back clear BUT I am still not able tp drive. I have gone back to being 15 again where I need a ride EVERYWHERE. The doctors told me this information like it was no big deal….w.r.o.n.g. For now I will try to stay optimistic when Bob chauffeurs me around to XC running camp, hair cuts, random Target runs, and pedicures(Maybe he will get one too!).
1. Singing as loud as I want to KLOVE.
2. Walking around Target store to just looking…….
3. Driving with the sun roof open.
4. Taking Louie for car rides.
5. Seat Warmers…. need I say more
6. Driving through Starbucks drive-thru
7. Going anywhere I want or need…whenever I want:)
Happy Tuesday! “Run for Life”